I leave you today an aromatic and refreshing pudding. Some time ago I read online a recipe for creme brulee with lavender ... I, as always in a hurry I did not have much preparation time and decided to make a pudding or custard. The creme brulee the slope and I still fall, but now we have "pulls" the pudding: D
PUDDING A LAVENDER
Ingredients:
-
4 eggs - 250 ml. of
whipping cream - 250 ml.
milk - 150 gr.
sugar - Between 1 and 3 tablespoons of lavender (to taste)
- fresh bread crumbs before taste (or brioche, muffins, biscuits ...)
- Candy for mold
Prepared
Heat cream in microwave (or fire) to lift a boil. Add the lavender and plug, infusing the preparation for 15-30 minutes.
Caramelize the mold that we will use and store.
Strain to remove the lavender cream and whisk together with remaining ingredients. We let the bread soak well and beat again.
Pour the mixture into the caramelized mold and get into the bucket of our FussionCook with 3 parts water. We closed the menu and select manual pan 1 minute.
When we finish one and tuning. We put in the fridge at least 5 hours, but best overnight.
Hope you like it:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment