Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where Is My Licence Number For Fsx?

Intervalo nuboso

I'm at the bottom of a dry lake. But I'm happy. Although more than a lake like a reservoir, with all its surface covered by black plastic. But despite this virtual happiness I feel, I know I leave here. But as everyone should know who has dealt with reservoirs, leaving them can be very complicated. And even if, despite being empty, it starts to rain turning motor oil plastic in a hidden camera prank stupid. In these cases it is advisable not to be nervous, observe everything around us, look for any outgoing or escape, either strings or so and, once this is achieved, and without hesitation, go outside like a fucking crazy and begin to walk until you find the next dry and rotten swamp that fall again. But in the meantime, do not forget to read magazines and brochures, watch TV and get drunk the wrong way. For that, perhaps, in one of these orgies of bile and pacharĂ¡n, you find a simple fellow like you, to help you out of the reservoir, and to agree to share with you smoke a joint. That
maybe happens. Meanwhile, wait at the bottom of the reservoir, with this criminal sun is falling, to see if someone on a beer and help me out. If not, I will sit patiently, but with tics in the face, the muse to return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment